OMAHA, Neb.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for a large volume of heavy construction equipment auctions in the final weeks of 2017. As construction professionals complete their purchases and prepare their fleet for the new year, the next several weeks feature a particularly high volume of equipment sold by a wide variety of auctioneers, dealers, and asset owners in several formats.
“Since the launch of J. Stout Auctions in May, 2016, Proxibid has been an integral part of our success story”
The Proxibid platform offers four ways for buyers and sellers to transact – live auction, timed auction, buy now, and make offer formats. The variety of purchasing methods creates greater flexibility for both parties. At Proxibid, buyers can purchase how they want, when they want.
More than 5,500 heavy construction items are currently available viaBuy Now and Make Offer format. In addition, buyers from anywhere in the world with an internet connection can participate in the following heavy equipment auctions, including:
- November 14: McGrew Equipment Company, featuring skid loaders, excavators, dozers, and more in Seven Valleys, PA
- November 14: Equify Auctions, LLC, featuring dozers, excavators, loaders, backhoes, motor graders, trucks, and more in an absolute live auction in Wills Point, TX
- November 14: Roller & Associates, featuring excavators, wheel loaders, crawlers, trenchers, forklifts, and more in Denver, CO
- November 14: Machinery Auctioneers, featuring trucks, trailers, heavy machinery, work trucks, and more in Bridgeport, TX
- November 15: Alex Lyon and Son, featuring rental returns, construction equipment, forklifts, attachments, trucks, trailers, and more in Winter Garden, FL
- November 15-16: Deanco Auction Company, featuring two rings of construction equipment, dozers, excavators, trucks, skid steers, asphalt equipment, and more in Philadelphia, MS
- November 15: Hilpipre Auction Company, featuring equipment, trucks, trailers and other equipment in Waterloo, IA
- November 17: J.J. Kane Auctioneers, featuring utility vehicles, construction equipment, and bucket trucks in a no reserve online-only auction
- November 18: Tyler Brothers Farm Equipment, featuring tractors, skid steers, excavators, trailers, and more in Maryville, TN
- November 18: RES Auction Services debuts a new auction facility, featuring farm and construction equipment in Wooster, OH
- November 25: Maring Auction Co. Inc, featuring farm equipment, tools, and construction equipment at no reserve in Northfield, MN
- November 29: Beazley Auctioneers, featuring heavy construction equipment, commercial trucks, and oilfield equipment in Midland, TX
- December 2: Pro Team Auction Company, featuring construction equipment, trucks, trailers, and attachments at no reserve in White Pine, TN
- December 2: Commercial & Industrial Auctioneers, featuring heavy equipment, trucks, trailers, boats, tools, and more in Portland, OR
- December 2: JD Equipment, Inc, featuring inventory reduction of farm machinery and construction equipment at no reserve in London, OH
- December 5: Terra Point, featuring late model John Deere construction equipment in Conroe, TX
- December 6: Yoder & Frey Auctioneers, Inc., featuring heavy construction equipment in Ashland, OH
- December 9: Vantage Auctions, featuring wheel loaders, excavators, skid steers, trucks, tractors, and more in Lake Elsinore, CA
- December 13: J. Stout Auctions, featuring heavy equipment and commercial trucks in Portland, OR
“Since the launch of J. Stout Auctions in May, 2016, Proxibid has been an integral part of our success story,” said Jake Stout, founder of J. Stout Auctions. “We selected Proxibid because of its reputation as a leader in the industry—offering a robust online bidding platform, expertise in risk management, and strategic marketing services. Through this partnership, we are able to reach bidders located across the globe, helping us to quickly grow our business.”
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the construction equipment and heavy machinery available for auction. Only Proxibid ensures 99.99+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information and to place a bid, visit Proxibid.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.
Carly Docter, 402-991-4763
(c)2017 Business Wire, Inc. – All rights reserved.