DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “World
TV & Video Services Markets – Terrestrial-Satellite-Cable-IPTV-OTT –
Data & Forecasts up to 2022 (Report & Database)” report
has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This half-yearly updated observatory on the TV & Video services market
includes a database and a state-of-the-art report. It covers the
evolution of 41 countries and 11 regions and sub-regions and proposes a
worldwide market consolidation.
The dataset provides historical data since 2014 and
market forecasts up to 2022 on main audiovisual market indicators.
The report presents the analyses of experts on the main
market trends as well as the upcoming evolutions.
Indicators by country
- Video viewing time: live linear TV, time-shifted TV, online video
- The top free-to-air channels’ audience share
- General access indicators: TV households, FTA & pay-TV households
Households’ television access mode on the main TV set: terrestrial,
satellite, cable, IPTV
- Digitisation levels: analogue/digital split for each access method
- Pay-TV penetration: pay-TV/free-to-air only split
- Customer numbers for the main pay-TV services
- Customer numbers for the main OTT services
- Income from public financing/licensing fees
- TV ad revenue
- Pay-TV revenue
Revenue from OTT services: video advertising revenue (in-stream ad),
DTR, Download to rent, EST, Electronic Sell-Through, SVoD –
Subscription Video on Demand
Type of data
- Background data 2014-2016
- Estimates as of the end of 2017
- Forecasts for 2018-2022
The global TV market is broken down into five main regions: Europe,
North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa-the Middle East.
- Regional aggregate data include all countries in the region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnjk78/world_tv_and?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900