Why get a security system if I live in a safe neighborhood already?
The question is, ??????Is there need for a security system (monitored or CCTV) in a relatively safe community like Cache Valley??????? Short answer, YES!
If you live in a safe area like Cache Valley you may wonder why it would ever be necessary to have a video surveillance system given the family-based wholesome reputation it has. Quite frankly, even though the Cache Valley area is still considered very safe and crime is low, it does not mean that there is no crime. You never know when or where a crime may be committed, so it just makes sense to help keep your home or business safe by having a monitored or CCTV surveillance system.
An increasing number of businesses and home owners have purchased and installed video surveillance systems from Kelly Electronics. Unfortunately a number of them were too late and had the system installed after they had already incurred vandalism, theft, or damage. Don????????t let yourself be a victim of crime, be prepared and protected beforehand.
Having a video surveillance system installed offers many benefits, from preventing crime in the first place, to helping police identify the perpetrators for prosecution. Most would be criminals change their mind and find an easier target after seeing that a location has surveillance cameras installed. If that doesn????????t deter them, the system allows you and the police to see when and oftentimes who, committed the crime. With this information the police are more likely to investigate than if there was no video, and once the criminals are caught, allows for successful prosecution.
Outside of safety, video surveillance systems can be useful for many purposes.
1. Having a monitored or CCTV camera inside your office may also help in creating discipline among the employees. For owners/bosses, who want their presence felt so that efficiency at work is optimized, a camera covering the employees will give the same effect.
2. If a camera is placed on a production line, a manager can determine and monitor potential problem areas of the plant. System breakdowns can be easily identified and repairs immediately implemented saving time and money. Additionally, a manager can get paperwork done and still see what is happening on the floor.
3. A company parking lot may also need a monitored or CCTV camera system. Monitoring lessens the load of security personnel in watching over a large number of cars. It may also help in managing the traffic. The truth is, security guards can’t look in all places all the time, but a CCTV system can.
4. Employee theft in general A camera may be placed over a cash register or other work area. It is a business fact; companies lose money because of employee theft. The use of CCTV will greatly prevent this possibility by discouraging employees from stealing in the first place.
5. Inventory – Having monitored or CCTV cameras installed in a warehouse or other large area do not just prevent theft, it can also aid in monitoring your stock or inventory.
6. Cameras may be placed in areas where accidents can happen. This is important so that life-saving measures can be employed promptly and to obtain video evidence resulting in better overall protection for your company.
There are many reasons to protect your home or business, regardless of the neighborhood in which it is located. Our philosophy at Kelly Electronics is one of preparedness, and we are here to help you determine which products and services will best protect your investment, be it corporate, or the most treasured kind ???????? family.