1) Buy because the dollar is losing value. Silver and gold have been ??????money?????? for 5 millennia. Precious metals are a reliable store of value when compared to fiat money. The dollar will continue its rapid decline. Silver and gold will move in an inverse relationship to the value of the dollar.
2) Buy because industrial and other market demands for silver increases every year. Buy because silver has been in a production deficit for most of the last 60 years. In other words, more is used up than is newly mined. Buy because the number of industrial applications for silver is multiplying rapidly. This will drive demand and price up. Buy because most of the silver that is produced is consumed in electronics and is not recovered. It is utilized in minute amounts that make it less than economic to recover.
3) Buy silver first because the silver to gold ratio is 50:1 when it should be 15:1. That means that silver is undervalued in terms of its historic ratio.
4) Buy because silver and gold are great trade items worldwide in times of economic chaos. They represent portable, concentrated wealth and independence. Buy because when a currency, such as the dollar, fails, silver and gold will still have value.
5) Buy because the U.S. government is spending trillions it doesn????????t have and financing this recklessness by printing trillions of dollars. Ultimately this will destroy the currency????????s value while driving up the price of commodities such as gold and silver. It cannot be otherwise over the long term. Buy because as silver and gold appreciate against a falling dollar they can be sold to pay off debts denominated in dollars. Eventually ownership of a little gold and silver may be all you need to pay off large amounts of dollar debt. This is a strategy that has been used for decades by savvy investors.
6) Buy because silver and gold are highly valued trade items and recognized as ??????natural money?????? worldwide. When fiat money is worthless, people will still accept precious metals in trade. Buy because silver and gold have been appreciating for a decade and the fundamentals that drive this trend are increasing in their intensity.
7) Buy silver first because above-ground silver is actually more rare than above-ground gold. Buy because the silver market has been manipulated into unrealistically low prices by the CME and COMEX through increases in margin account requirements in the precious metals futures markets. This practice makes for wonderful buying opportunities for investors.
8) Buy because people are waking up worldwide to what the effects of monetary inflation are. The Chinese, the Indians, the Europeans are all piling into gold and silver. The Federal Reserve and the media have fed Americans monetary propaganda so long that they are slow to recognize the need for precious metals ownership. However, even Americans are beginning to wake up. Currently only 2-3% of Americans own gold or silver bullion. That is going to change. When everyone begins to buy and price explodes from where it is today, you????????ll already have a fair amount of precious metals in storage if you begin buying a little each month now. Develop that discipline. Buy because central banks are buying lots of gold. They know they are destroying their currencies and that they need to have something in reserve that has actual value. Buy because Europeans are terrified of the European Sovereign debt crisis. Twice as many Europeans buy precious metals as their American counterparts.
9) Buy because institutional money has started to buy more silver and gold (SLV, GLD, etc.). This buying will put upward pressure on the precious metals markets. It already has. Buy because geopolitical turmoil and economic disasters are proliferating worldwide. In uncertain times savvy people turn to precious metals.
10) Buy because it has been repeatedly reported that banks and other institutions practice ??????fractional reserve banking?????? in the precious metals arena. They only buy and hold a fraction of what their customers have paid them to buy. When customers demand their inventory be physically delivered to them these institutions will be scrambling to cover their short position. That will drive up precious metals pricing. This has already happened more than once. This fraudulent practice has proliferated for centuries. Take delivery. You cannot depend on storage facilities to hold your investment for you.
11) Buy because precious metals has proven to be a less risky investment (and more profitable) over the last ten years than the stock market, the bond market, and the real estate market.
To become involved in the precious metals market view: christew.myamericangoldreserve.com AGR
Investing in stocks and precious metals is risky and could result in losing money. I am offering ideas for your consideration and education. I am not offering financial advice. Please do your own due diligence. I am not an investment adviser. Precious metals is not for everyone. I sell precious metals through AGR. You should do your own due diligence when making investment decisions of any kind. You should consult your own financial advisers before making any investment decision. I make no guarantees that by following any advice or suggestion I might make that you will realize any return. Beware, all commodity markets and other markets carry risk of loss.