Idaho’s Premier Mountain-based Residential Community Unveils New Waterfront Retreat with Year-Round Access for Today’s Multigenerational Owners and Members
McCALL, Idaho–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Whitetail Club, a private real estate community and club located in Idaho’s Salmon River Mountains, today announced the opening of its one-of-a-kind clubhouse, a highly anticipated lakeside retreat overlooking over 300 feet of lakefront on the shores of Payette Lake. Designed to meet the needs of Whitetail Club’s multigenerational owners and members, this exclusive outpost includes spaces dedicated to teens, children, new dining concepts, meetings, events and general communing. A separate activity center, The Boathouse, also contributes to the residential community’s new convivial epicenter that stands out as the most remarkable clubhouse in the Pacific Northwest.
Whitetail Club, #Idaho’s premier mountain-lake residential community, unveils one-of-a-kind lakefront retreat
The clubhouse is the most recent expression of Whitetail Club’s multi-million dollar comprehensive master plan, and joins the real estate community’s impressive portfolio of facilities, amenities and programming that have received dedicated investment over the past five years. Additional enhancements and development will come on line at Whitetail Club over the next five years.
“Our unyielding commitment to our owners and club members drives us to continually enhance our offerings. We are thrilled to have created something so distinctly unique that gives our members yet another reason to call Whitetail Club home,” said President of Whitetail Club, Dan Scott. “The clubhouse and all that it encompasses, from incredible interior amenities to its world-class location right on beautiful Payette Lake, are just a few reasons why this new retreat is so extraordinary. With this clubhouse, we are creating a new place to gather that encourages and nurtures multigenerational engagement.”
In place of constructing a new building on the stunning lakefront site, the multi-million dollar investment was dedicated to the renovation of an exquisite lakefront estate. In keeping with Whitetail Club’s commitment to embrace the spirit of McCall and offer the highest level of craftsmanship in all its builds, the home’s exterior structure was maintained with subtle enhancements, while the interior was entirely renovated. The grounds were also completely redone with two new saline hot tubs connected by a stream and waterfall, two exterior fireplaces and a lakeside patio to supplement the sandy beach.
Standout clubhouse offerings include:
- New Dining Options: Whitetail Club’s four new dining options include The Clubhouse restaurant, a lakefront indoor/outdoor dining venue open for breakfast, lunch and dinner year-round with a menu centered on Pacific Northwestern cuisine; The Clubhouse Bar, a lively setting adjacent to The Clubhouse restaurant and equipped with fireplace, indoor and outdoor bar service, a windowed alcove seating area with stunning views of the lake and live entertainment in the summer; the Private Dining Room, home to Whitetail Club’s new glass-enclosed wine cellar, and best used for intimate gatherings; and the casual eatery at The Boathouse, which offers an easy “grab and play” menu option for those on the go.
- The Boathouse: Adventure-seeking enthusiasts can pull season-ready gear such as paddleboards, kayaks and canoes, and book outdoor excursions from this lakeside activity center. Those in search of purchasing essentials such as sunglasses, rash guards, hats and more may do so at the center’s new retail shop. New men’s and women’s locker rooms are also available.
- Hot Tubs: Just steps from the glacial waters of Payette Lake, two new year-round saline hot tubs serve as the ultimate indulgence after a day-long outing.
- Dock: The highly anticipated amenity is located right outside the clubhouse and moors Whitetail Club-owned boats, with limited day-use dock space for visiting member-only vessels. Day-use Jet Ski “ports” are also available for those adrenalin-seeking enthusiasts.
- Exclusive Beachfront Access: 300 feet of lakefront provide guests with members-only beachfront access just steps from the clubhouse. A hassle-free beach day includes access to chaise lounges, umbrellas and towels provided on site.
- The Teen Center: This social hub is designed specifically for teens and preteens ages 10 and up. With a private entrance and options for both indoor and outdoor activities, the Teen Center serves as the newest hang-out hot spot among Whitetail Club’s junior members.
- The Kids Room: Designed specifically for children ages 4–9, The Kids Room features chalkboard walls, an arts and crafts center, a LEGO® station, soft play area and a variety of board games. Babysitting services can be arranged through the clubhouse’s private concierge.
- Business Center: Those needing to fulfill work obligations while at play enjoy the clubhouse’s new business center that is fully equipped for all business needs. In the event work calls for a meeting of the minds, members may use the clubhouse’s private meeting room that holds state-of-the-art A/V capabilities.
“We pride ourselves in the value we bring to a life well lived here in McCall,” said Scott. “With our new clubhouse, we are excited to continue to add to our amenity-rich portfolio, and look forward to the lifetime memories our members will make.”
Located five minutes from McCall Municipal Airport and 100 miles from Boise Airport, this mountainous retreat offers prospective owners turnkey cabins starting at $995,000 and home sites starting at $250,000. Member amenities include access to the exclusive Andy North-designed golf course and its Golf clubhouse; the Fish and Swim Clubhouse; an indoor tennis and fitness center; miles of single track mountain bike trails; 20 kilometers of Nordic ski trails; multiple stocked fishing ponds; preferred access to Shore Lodge, a Forbes Recommended lakeside resort; preferred access to Idaho’s premier spa, The Cove; plus over 70 annual events and activities ranging from exclusive dinner events and member-only excursions to private concerts from national artists such as Darius Rucker, Earth Wind and Fire, Trace Adkins and STYX.
About Whitetail Club
Whitetail Club is a private real estate community and club located in the heart of the region’s prized Salmon River Mountains of McCall, Idaho. Located five minutes from McCall Municipal Airport and a mere 100 miles from Boise Airport via one of the most remarkable 2.5 hour drives in the U.S., this mountainous, all-season hideaway is the ideal place for a second, third or primary home with turnkey cabins starting at $995,000 and home sites starting at $250,000. Once settled, owners may take advantage of the coveted Whitetail Club membership with exclusive access to a variety of amenities, including an Andy North-designed Whitetail Club golf course and Fish and Swim Club, as well as the neighboring historic lakefront resort, Shore Lodge, and The Cove, an award-winning McCall spa – suitable for any multigenerational explorer and traveler. For more information, visit www.whitetailclub.com, www.shorelodge.com and www.thecovemccall.com.
Murphy O’Brien, Inc.
MJ Salcido, 310-586-7120
(c)2017 Business Wire, Inc. – All rights reserved.