New Tenants – Now Open!
- Eden in Love: Since 2007, Eden in Love owners, Bryson and Tanna Dang, have fused the power of consumerism with the world of giving to champion for more than 50 local organizations in Hawaii and abroad, providing a platform for their customers and employees to give back. The new boutique at International Market Place is Eden in Love’s first store in Waikiki and features women’s clothing, accessories and home goods. Located on Level 1, near Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Hurley: Hurley, an affiliate of Nike, designs and sells men’s, women’s and children’s surf apparel and accessories. Located on Level 1, Mauka Court.
New Holiday Tenant – Opens November 9
- See’s Candies: For over 90 years, See’s Candies has been dedicated to making Mary See’s way. Only the finest, freshest ingredients are used in making each recipe. They add no preservatives to their candy. Its quality you can taste in every bite. American-made, famous for deliciousness, with the friendliest customer service since 1921. Free samples and friendly customer service abound. Visit this special shop for the holidays only! Located on Level 1, Banyan Court.
Restaurant Week Hawaii – November 10-19
Ten days. Ten restaurants. Endless culinary delights. Restaurant Week Hawaii returns to International Market Place restaurants with special prix fixe menus of innovative and delectable cuisine. Discounted parking available with validation. See details below, and for more information, visit www.
- BAKU: Dinner only, (808) 923-5689
Enjoy a four-course dinner for $40 at the Grand Lanai’s newest restaurant. To start, the prix fixe menu features a chef selection of sushi, sashimi and maki rolls, followed by a Baku Salad, Ginger Garlic Duck Breast and chef selection for dessert. Price excludes tax and gratuity.
- Yauatcha: All day, (808) 924-1849
Prix fixe menu highlights include the Baked Venison Puff, Pork and Prawn Shui Mai, Kona Kampachi with homemade soy sauce, Jasmine Tea Smoked Pork Ribs, and more. The cost is $58 per person, excluding tax and gratuity (minimum of two people).
- Herringbone: Brunch & Dinner only, (808) 797-2435
Experience Herringbone’s “Fish Meats Field” concept with its special three-course menu featuring Buffalo Octopus or California Avo Toast to start, “Go Fish” for the main entrée and assorted ice cream and sorbet for dessert. The cost is $60 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Flour & Barley Brick Oven Pizza: Lunch & Dinner, (808) 892-2993
Choose from a variety of savory dishes, including Tomato Caprese, Meatballs, Kalua Pork Pizza, Genovese Pizza, Chocolate Mousse, Cannolis, and more. The three-course meal is available for $35 per person, excluding tax and gratuity. Wine or beer pairing available for an additional $20 per person.
- STRIPSTEAK: Dinner only, (808) 800-3094
At $65, STRIPSTEAK’s prix fixe menu features a B-L-T Wedge Salad or King Crab and Lobster Tacos, a second course of Filet Mignon or Blackened Ora King Salmon and finished with a Devil’s Food Cake dessert. Optional wine pairing available for an additional $30 per person. Price excludes tax and gratuity.
- Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi: Dinner only, (808) 924-1849
Guests start the meal with a Grilled Romaine Caesar Salad, followed by a choice of Eating House Paella, Garlic Soy Grilled Chicken or Wafu Style Glazed Beef Short Rib and ending with Roy’s Chocolate Soufflé. The cost is $48 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Kona Grill: Lunch & dinner, (808) 756-9591
Select from a variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts. Guests have options of Chicken & Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Picasso Roll, Macadamia Nut Chicken, Lemon-garlic Shrimp Penne, Fudge Brownie, and more. The cost is $30 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Goma Tei: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., (808) 664-0363
Goma Tei is offering its Japanese-style Seafood Fried Rice served with the signature Ban Ban Ji Chicken, Tonkatsu and soft-poached egg for $16.95, excluding tax.
- The Street, a Michael Mina Social House: Breakfast, lunch and dinner, (808) 377-4402
The Street is serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner on its prix fixe menu. Start the day with any standard acai bowl or breakfast sandwich and a cup of freshly brewed La Mill coffee for $12 (excluding tax). Grab lunch at Little Lafa, and get any lafa combo plate for $15 (excluding tax). In the evening, visit Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke with a combo of one protein, two sides, fountain soda, side of rice and a choice of banana or chocolate pudding for dessert, for $17.99 (excluding tax).
- Kona Coffee Purveyors: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., (808) 450-2364
Satisfy your sweet tooth with Kona Coffee Purveyors’ variety of Kouign Amann sundaes, featuring pumpkin, Neopolitan and strawberry guava flavors.
- Lexus Drivers: Drive your Lexus to the third level valet during November 10-19 from 10 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. HST to receive the four hour parking validation. Parking garage entrance located at Kuhio and Walina Avenues. Valid for Lexus vehicles only. Servco Lexus is the official vehicle partner of Restaurant Week Hawaii.
Thanksgiving and Black Friday Weekend Hours, Sales and Special Parking
- Hours of Operations: International Market Place is open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. 365 days a year including on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. Operating hours for restaurants and department stores will vary.
- Special Sales and Promotions: Banana Republic, Billabong, Crabtree & Evelyn, Hanna Andersson, Honolulu Cookie Company, House of Samsonite, Fossil, Kona Grill, Kula & Ko Confectionery, L’Occitane en Provence, and more will be offering special Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals. For more information, visit www.
- Special Parking – Black Friday and Thanksgiving
Parking is easy with four free hours of parking available on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday with a minimum $10 purchase at any International Market Place restaurant or retailer. The center offers 700 parking spaces, valet and electric vehicle charging stations, all accessible from Kuhio Avenue. Free Wi-Fi is also available to guests.
The Street Presents FoodFight!: November 30, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
The Street’s Andrew Woodley squares off against Stripsteak’s Mundo Delgado in an epic cocktail battle in Queen’s Court. Join us for this fun and lively competition between two of Michael Mina’s fiercest mixologists as they make cocktail creations to win the votes of the judging panel. After the battle everyone who attends is invited back to The Street: A Michael Mina Social House to sample the featured cocktail and weigh in on their favorite by voting for the “audience choice” award. Stay to enjoy the nightly happy hour specials in a festive “street party” environment.
Strolling Santa – Every Weekend in December
Get your cameras ready…Strolling Santa returns to International Market Place! Strolling Santa will be dressed in aloha attire and ready for selfies every weekend in December. Guests provide their own camera. For more information, visit www.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, December 1-17 from 3 to 10 p.m.
- Friday, December 22 from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, December 23 from 3 to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, December 24 from 3 to 6 p.m.
Celebrate the Holidays on the Grand Lanai
As Waikiki’s rooftop dining mecca with eight chef-driven restaurants, International Market Place’s Grand Lanai is the premier destination for corporate holiday events and festive family celebrations. Personalized group dining options are available at participating restaurants. To schedule your holiday party, visit www.
shopinternationalmarketplace. com/dining_entertainment for restaurant information.
For more information, visit ShopInternationalMarketP
lace.com/events, Instagram: @intlmktplace and in Japanese @intlmktplacejp; Facebook: facebook.com/ IntlMktPlace and in Japanese at facebook.com/IntlMktPlaceJP .
About International Market Place
Located in the heart of Waikiki, International Market Place is a world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destination featuring a curated mix of upscale and lifestyle brands, and the first Saks Fifth Avenue in Hawaii. The shopping center is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Operating hours for restaurants and department store will vary. For ease of access, the center provides 700 parking spaces and convenient valet parking. For more information, visit shopinternationalmarketp
lace.com and in Japanese ja. shopinternationalmarketplace. com.
Get Weekly Updates
- Your information is safe with us
432total visits,3visits today