- International Market Place in Waikiki welcomes meetings, conventions and incentive, wholesale groups and more to the center’s dynamic collection of retailers, chef-driven restaurants and cultural experiences with the launch of its new bus depot and flexible venues that can accommodate up to 284 guests. The entrance to the bus depot is conveniently located on Walina Street from Kuhio Avenue, near Hawaii’s only full-line Saks Fifth Avenue.
- NightRider Jewelry: NightRider isn’t just jewelry, it’s a lifestyle. A true American luxury brand. Their work is a tribute to art and true craftsmanship. Enjoy a selection of handcrafted rings, pendants, bracelets and more, all handcrafted in the USA with genuine 925 silver & 14K gold. Located on Level 1, Banyan Court.
- Kona Coffee Purveyors | b. patisserie: Kona Coffee Purveyors’ flagship café has expanded to offer a new coffee tasting experience and additional coffee and tea products available for purchase, open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Don’t forget to try a pastry or dessert baked on site from b. patisserie, San Francisco’s acclaimed bakery. In the evenings, a selection of boutique wine and champagne by the glass will be available. Located on Level 1 near Saks Fifth Avenue.
April 9-16: Grand Lanai Restaurant Week
International Market Place and its collection of chef-driven restaurants atop Waikiki’s only open-air, rooftop dining mecca, will host the second annual Grand Lanai Restaurant Week from April 9-16. From seafood to steaks, the talented chefs from Herringbone, Yauatcha, Baku, Flour & Barley, Goma Tei, The Street, StripSteak and Eating House 1849 will be showcasing their best dishes with special prix fixe menus and events.
- Poke Bowl II: Eating House 1849 Chef Randy Bangloy and StripSteak Chef Jamie Zager Grand will battle in “Poke Bowl II”. The event will be held in Queen’s Court on Friday, April 13, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., chefs will prepare traditional and specialty poke for guests to enjoy is free and open to the public. Emceed by Olena Heu. The first 75 guests will receive a special gift.
- An Evening with Michael Mina: The week-long event will culminate with “An Evening with Michael Mina” on Monday, April 16 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. as restaurateur and James Beard award-winning Chef Mina takes guests on a personal tour and journey through his three Hawaii creations: StripSteak Waikiki, The Street Food Hall by Michael Mina and MINA’s Fish House. Click here for tickets and details.
April 28: Grand Lanai Restaurants Hit the Streets of Waikiki For SPAM JAM®
International Market Place will be taking part in Waikiki’s annual street festival, SPAM JAM® on Saturday, April 28 from 4 to 10 p.m. Participating Grand Lanai restaurants include StripSteak Waikiki, The Street Food Hall by Michael Mina, Flour and Barley – Brick Oven Pizza, Herringbone, Yauatcha and Kona Coffee Purveyors. Each restaurant will incorporate SPAM, Hawaii’s favorite canned meat into select menu items.
May 1: Free May Day Lei Making with @Meleana_Hawaii
To honor May Day, International Market Place is hosting lei making with Meleana Estes, master lei maker, on Tuesday, May 1. Estes will demonstrate the art of lei making to guests from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fun for the whole family, this event is free and open to the public. Lei making will be available while supplies last. Located on Level 1, Queen’s Court.
May 12: Spring Beauty Day
Save the date! Get the insider scoop on summer beauty trends or find the perfect Mother’s Day gift at International Market Place’s Spring Beauty Day on Saturday, May 12. Located on Level 1, Queen’s Court.
For more event information, visit ShopInternationalMarketPlace.com, Instagram: @intlmktplace and in Japanese @intlmktplacejp; Facebook: facebook.com/IntlMktPlace and in Japanese at facebook.com/IntlMktPlaceJP.
About International Market Place
Located in the heart of Waikiki, International Market Place is a world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destination featuring a curated mix of upscale and lifestyle brands, and the first Saks Fifth Avenue in Hawaii. The shopping center is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Operating hours for restaurants and department store will vary. For ease of access, the center provides 700 parking spaces and convenient valet parking. For more information, visit shopinternationalmarketplace.com and in Japanese ja.shopinternationalmarketplace.com.