In this report, we covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Water Electrolysis market for 2018–2023.This report studies the water electrolysis market.Electrolysis is a promising option for hydrogen production from renewable resources. Electrolysis is the process of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. This reaction takes place in a unit called an electrolyze. Electrolyzes can range in size from small, appliance-size equipment that is well-suited for small-scale distributed hydrogen production to large-scale, central production facilities that could be tied directly to renewable or other non-greenhouse-gas-emitting forms of electricity production.
Like fuel cells, electrolyzes consist of an anode and a cathode separated by an electrolyte. Different electrolyzes function in slightly different ways, mainly due to the different type of electrolyte material involved.Electrolysis is a promising option for hydrogen production from renewable resources. Electrolysis is the process of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. This reaction takes place in a unit called an electrolyze. Electrolyzes can range in size from small, appliance-size equipment that is well-suited for small-scale distributed hydrogen production to large-scale, central production facilities that could be tied directly to renewable or other non-greenhouse-gas-emitting forms of electricity production.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-water-electrolysis-2018-2023-613
Currently, water electrolysis is classified into two types, including traditional alkaline electroliser and PEM electroliser. In China, traditional alkaline electroliser took the larger market share. In 2017, China consumed 189 Unit traditional alkaline electroliser and 25 Unit PEM electroliser. Compared with traditional alkaline electroliser, PEM electroliser price is higher. PEM electroliser development is limited by high raw material cost.
Water electrolysis can be used in many fields. In China, it is mainly used in energy storage or fueling for FCEV’s, power plants, steel plant, electronics and photovoltaics and industrial gases etc. Power plant is the largest application field in 2017, which consumed 113 Unit water electrolysis. In the future, energy storage or fueling for FCEV’s industry have great market potential.
Over the next five years, our projects that Water Electrolysis will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Water Electrolysis market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.To calculate the market size, we considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Small Scale Type
- Middle Scale Type
- Large Scale Type
Segmentation by application:
- Power Plants
- Steel Plant
- Electronics and Photovoltaics
- Industrial Gases
- Energy Storage or Fueling for FCEV’s
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Suzhou Jingli
- Shandong Saksay Hydrogen Energy
- TianJin Mainland
- 718th Research Institute of CSIC
- Proton On-Site
- Yangzhou Chungdean Hydrogen Equipment
- Areva H2gen
- Teledyne Energy Systems
- ShaanXi HuaQin
- Beijing Zhongdian
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Water Electrolysis consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Water Electrolysis market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Water Electrolysis manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Water Electrolysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Water Electrolysis submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-water-electrolysis-2018-2023-613
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Water Electrolysis Consumption 2013–2023
2.1.2 Water Electrolysis Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Water Electrolysis Segment by Type
3 Global Water Electrolysis by Players
3.1 Global Water Electrolysis Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Water Electrolysis Sales by Players (2016–2018)
3.1.2 Global Water Electrolysis Sales Market Share by Players (2016–2018)
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Water Electrolysis Consumption Market rate be in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Water Electrolysis Consumption Market?
- What are the key market trends in Water Electrolysis Consumption Market?
- improve pasting the growth of the Water Electrolysis Consumption Market?
- What are the challenges to Global Water Electrolysis Consumption Market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Global Water Electrolysis Consumption Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of Water Electrolysis Consumption Market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/