According to the recent report by IMARC Group, the global video wall market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Base Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2021-2026
Download free sample of the report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/video-wall-market/requestsample
Industry Definition and Application:
A video wall refers to an electronic display that is created by combining numerous screens to form a larger image or smaller windows of multiple images. It can be built using traditional television sets, video projectors and LCD or LED panels, cubes, tiles or projection screens. The video wall provides high image resolution and contrast, uniform brightness and real-time content sharing with improved touchscreen interactivity. Owing to this, this next-generation technology is being used at airport, stadiums, railway stations and museums to help reach information to a massive audience with multi-monitor setups.
Global Video Wall Market Trends:
One of the major factors driving the market growth is the increasing number of malls and public spaces, which has led to a rapid rise in the installation of video walls. These screens are used for grabbing the attention of passers-by and advertising various products. Apart from this, with the advancements technology, video walls have become more adaptable in terms of shapes, sizes, and software capabilities. Moreover, many companies are developing video wall software that can span content across multiple and varied displays in an array of configurations. They are also introducing video walls with high contrast ratio, anti-glare screen and improved response time, which help in increasing readability.
View Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/video-wall-market
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into LCD, LED, LPD and other display systems. At present, LED display systems are the most popular product.
- On the basis of the service, the market has been classified into housing, installation and content management.
- The market has been segregated based on the deployment type into touch-based, touchless, multi-touch and others.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been bifurcated into rear projection and narrow bezel display. Narrow bezel displays are most widely used in video walls.
- The market has been categorized based on the vertical into retail, IT and telecommunication, government and defense, media and entertainment, and others. Amongst these, government and defense dominate the market, accounting for the majority of the global market share.
- Region-wise, North America exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Daktronics, Inc. (ADFLOW Networks), AU Optronics Corp., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., LG Display Co. Ltd., Barco NV, Acer Inc., Christie Group plc, Panasonic Corporation, Sony Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V, NEC Display Solutions, Planar Systems, Inc., Sharp Corporation and Toshiba Corporation.
Browse related reports:
Big Data as a Service Market Report: https://bit.ly/2RaX5c6
Occupancy Sensor Market Report: https://bit.ly/3gYcxmH
Soft Skills Training Market Report: https://bit.ly/3gS2CPs
Web Application Firewall Market Report: https://bit.ly/3edxAjD
Smart Process Application Market Report: https://bit.ly/3u9RvFF
Signature Verification Market Report: https://bit.ly/331UvYG
Printed Batteries Market Report: https://bit.ly/2QOnoVJ
Multi-Tenant Data Center Market Report: https://bit.ly/3e6AhmH
Image Recognition Market Report: https://bit.ly/3xCh0Bx
Smart Band Market Report: https://bit.ly/3gUCAen
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Email: [email protected]