Fort Worth’s newest community center is closer to opening its doors to an eager public.
Construction on Victory Forest Community Center, 3427 Hemphill St., resumed on July 3. Crews have installed the HVAC system and steel structures for basketball goals as well as cabinets and countertops. Painting and electrical work is also underway, and audio visual systems are being installed.
The gym floor installation begins in the next few weeks.
The outside of the building is also taking shape. The waterproofing on the building is being reinstalled. Brickwork on the back of the building is underway and the irrigation system and fencing is scheduled to begin.
About Victory Forest Community Center
This premier facility in south Fort Worth will include:
- A 2,000-square-foot fitness room complete with cardio, strength equipment and free weights.
- A full-size gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and other sports.
- A state-of-the-art teaching kitchen for cooking and nutrition classes.
- An outdoor stage for community performances.
- Multipurpose spaces and outdoor patios for special events.
- A classroom/computer lab and youth play area.
- Recreational programming that will be offered to all ages — from art to Zumba, and everything in between.
Early Bird Fitness Memberships go on sale Oct. 2.
457total visits,7visits today