According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Vaccine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global vaccine market size reached US$ 41.4 Billion in 2020. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2021-2026.
A vaccine refers to a biological preparation that stimulates the production of antibodies and provides immunity against several pathogens. It is generally manufactured using chemical drugs and disease-causing microorganisms in their weakened form that act as antigens. It is thoroughly tested before getting clinically approved to ensure its safety and effectiveness. Vaccines are widely used for preventing life-threatening diseases, such as polio, tetanus, hepatitis, influenza and measles.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/vaccine-market/requestsample
Global Vaccine Market Trends and Drivers:
The global vaccine market is primarily driven by the widespread prevalence of infectious diseases and growing awareness regarding effective immunization against these diseases. Additionally, several vaccination programs and facilities introduced by regional governments and global organizations like WHO and UNICEF across the endemic regions have augmented the product demand. Furthermore, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and increasing government funding and support for developing an effective novel vaccine against the virus has bolstered the market growth. Other factors, including the rising investments by pharmaceutical companies and extensive research and development (R&D) activities to invent improved and updated vaccines for various fatal medical ailments, are also anticipated to provide a positive market outlook.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/vaccine-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bharat Biotech International Limited
- Bavarian Nordic A/S
- CSL Limited
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation (Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation)
- Novavax Inc.
- Panacea Biotec Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi Pasteur SA (Sanofi SA)
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Breakup by Technology:
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Inactivated and Subunit Vaccines
- Live Attenuated Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines
Breakup by Patient Type:
Breakup by Indication:
- Bacterial Diseases
- Meningococcal Disease
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (DPT)
- Haemophilus Influenzae (Hib)
- Viral Diseases
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Herpes Zoster
- Japanese Encephalitis
Breakup by Route of Administration:
- Intramuscular and Subcutaneous Administration
- Oral Administration
Breakup by Product Type:
- Multivalent Vaccine
- Monovalent Vaccine
Breakup by Treatment Type:
- Preventive Vaccine
- Therapeutic Vaccine
Breakup by End User:
- Vaccination Centres
- Academic and Research Institutes
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Institutional Sales
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800