April 12 – 14, 2019
Please be advised, weekend traffic may be impacted in Downtown due to several planned events. Event details and associated street closures are listed below:
Friday, April 12
Changing Perspectives Block Party – Please note event date change, which was originally scheduled for Saturday, April 13
The following streets will be closed from 2:30 p.m. to midnight:
- Flora Street from Leonard Street to Routh Street
- Jack Evans Street from Woodall Rogers Freeway eastbound access road to Ross Avenue
- Access will be given to both Lexus Silver Garage and Lexus Red Garage on Jack Evans Streets
Saturday, April 13
The following streets will be closed from 8 – 11 a.m.
- Sports Street from Reunion Boulevard East to Jefferson Boulevard
- Reunion Boulevard East from Reunion Boulevard to South Houston Street
- Houston Street and Houston Street Viaduct from Reunion Boulevard East to North Marsalis Avenue
- North Marsalis Avenue from Houston Street Viaduct to East Colorado Boulevard
Sunday, April 14
Dallas Pizza Fest in Deep Ellum
- Murry Street from Commerce Street to Canton Street will be closed from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
HomeGrown Music and Arts Festival – Please note event date change, which was originally scheduled for Saturday, April 13
- Main Street from North Saint Paul Street to Harwood Street will be closed from 11 p.m. on April 13 until 4 a.m. on April 15
March for Eternal Life
- North Saint Paul Street from the Woodall Rogers Freeway eastbound access road to San Jacinto Street will be closed from 7:45 – 9 p.m.
If you have any questions or for more information, you may contact the Office of Special Events (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) at specialevents or by calling 214-939-2701.