Toys and games in India continued to grow in 2016, albeit driven by video games sales rather than the more slowly growing traditional toys and games category. Urban consumers in particular continued to spend on digital games. In 2016, growth was strongly supported by the continuous rise of video games and mobile games. In traditional toys and games, categories such as scientific/educational toys and action figures and accessories continued to enjoy high demand among the urban population.
Toys and Games in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
* Traditional Toys and Games
* Video Games
* Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
* Company shares
* Brand shares and distribution data
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Related Research Reports: India Toy Market