List of the best PC, monitor, Chromebook, MacBook & Surface Prime Day 2019 deals on Amazon right now
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Laptop & PC Prime Day deals are starting to appear. Consumer Walk, the online deals experts, have rounded up the top Chromebook, MacBook, Microsoft Surface & 4K monitor deals at the moment and are listing them below.
Best Monitor Deals:
- Save 52% off on the ASUS 21.5″ Full HD LED Monitor – enjoy lifelike images on this slim display with aspect control and dynamic contrast
- Save $250 on the Acer Predator NVIDIA G-Sync Display – this gaming monitor supports a 144Hz refresh rate for smooth gameplay
- Save $100 on the LG 24-inch 4K IPS Monitor – this best-selling Ultra HD monitor is on sale now
Best PC Deals:
- Save $450 on the SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer Desktop PC – play the most demanding PC titles smoothly on this Intel i7, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM machine
- Save $500 on the Apple iMac 27-inch (2017 Model) – this top-rated desktop computer features a Retina 5K display and a 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Save 31% off on the Dell XPS 8930-740BLK Tower Desktop – carries an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700 for speedy processing even on demanding programs
Best Laptop Deals:
- Save 59% off on the Samsung 11.6″ Chromebook – instant savings on this lightweight cloud-based laptop
- Save $300 on the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Latest Model) – this powerful, ultra-slim tablet is on sale now at Amazon
- Save $200 on the Apple MacBook Air (Latest Model) – this ultra-thin all-purpose notebook is made more secure with Touch ID
- Save 54% off on the HP 2019 Newest Premium 15.6-inch HD Laptop – this lightweight laptop with 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD is on sale now
For the full range of live deals check Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 sale page. Note that some Prime Day Lightning deals require Prime membership.
This year Prime Day starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday, July 16.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andrew Mathews ([email protected])