Thank you for shopping locally! Here???¦??s what happens when you do:
1. You keep your money in our economy. Three times more of your money, in fact. Studies show that for every dollar spent in a locally owned business, three times more of that dollar stays in our economy than would be the case with a national retailer.
2. You embrace the character of our community. We wouldn???¦??t want our houses to look like everyone else???¦??s. So why would we want our community to look that way?
3. You create local jobs. ???¦??Local businesses are better than chains at creating more jobs per consumer dollars spent.
4. You help the environment. ???¦??You conserved energy and resources in the form of less fuel for transportation and less packaging.
5. You benefit from our passion and expertise. You are our friends and neighbors and we have a vested interest in knowing how to serve you. We???¦??re passionate and knowledgeable, why not take advantage of it?
6. You keep your tax dollars here. Shopping locally means less corporate infrastructure, and more tax money left available to enhance our community. Also, your spending locally instead of online ensures that your tax dollars are reinvested where they belong- right here in our community!
7. You encourage innovation and product diversity. Whether brick and mortar retail or local online, service providers or manufacturing, local business innovators ensure marketplace diversity. A wider array of choices keeps prices lower over the long term
8. You love your neighbors. ???¦??We know you and you know us. Studies show that local businesses donate to community causes at twice the rate of chains.
9. You keep the American Dream alive. You nurtured entrepreneurship, which is the foundation of our American economy.
10. You make us a destination. ???¦??The more interesting and unique we are as a community, the more we will attract new neighbors and visitors. This benefits everyone!