DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Thailand
– Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband – Statistics and Analyses”
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments
in Thailand’s telecommunications market. The report analyses the
Telecoms Infrastructure, mobile, fixed broadband, Digital Media and
Digital Economy sectors.
The Thai telecom market is a complex commercial environment, with a mix
of state-owned companies and private operators functioning under a wide
variety of corporate and regulatory structures and interfaces. CAT
Telecom is set to merge with its sister fixed-line operator TOT to
create a stronger business.
Thailand is quickly becoming one of the biggest e-commerce markets in
Southeast Asia. By 2022, sales in the market are expected to reach
around $6 billion.
- A digital roadmap to achieve its Thailand 4.0 vision has been
- The Eastern Economic Corridor Development Project will turn the
eastern part of Thailand into a special economic zone.
- The fixed-line market remains underdeveloped and penetration has been
declining over the past five years.
- Fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) continues to grow strongly in major
- Over the next five years to 2023 slower and declining fixed broadband
growth is predicted.
- Thailand is quickly becoming one of the biggest e-commerce markets in
- MNVOs in Thailand are generally struggling to compete with bigger
- The Thailand market is now moving towards 5G.
- Thailand has seen a very rapid increase in mobile broadband
penetration over the past six years.
- Cable Thai (CTH)
- CAT Telecom
- TOT Corp
- Triple T Broadband
- True Corp
- True Move
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Statistics
2. Country Overview
3. Telecommunications Market
4. Regulatory Environment
5. Fixed Network Operators
6. Telecommunications Infrastructure
7. Broadband Market
8. Digital Economy
9. Digital Media
10. Mobile Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzmdf8/telecoms_mobile?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
and Networks, Broadband,