San Francisco, 17 October 2018 – The global telecom electronic manufacturing services (EMS) market size is likely to reach USD 230.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. IoT is the next key trend and is estimated to support the telecom industry in terms of revenue generation and infrastructure expansion, which is subsequently estimated to drive the market over the forecast years. Furthermore, mobile connectivity has improved tremendously over the past few years and penetration of wireless devices has witnessed healthy growth over the years. This trend is poised to continue over the next few years and positively impact the telecom EMS market growth.
With such unprecedented growth in the telecom world, players are often challenged to keep pace with their products as well as service offerings. However, with changing market dynamics in the telecom sector and growing focus on offering higher customer value, equipment vendors are aiming to make it big in the service offering field. Thus, the industry has been experiencing a shift toward outsourcing activities. This is, in turn, stoking the growth of the market.
Browse Research Report On Telecom Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market : www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/telecom-electronic-manufacturing-services-ems-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global telecom EMS market is mainly driven by need to reduce overall costs while being competitive in international markets. Additionally, need to reduce operating and manufacturing costs is playing a pivotal role in stimulating market growth
- In 2016, the electronic manufacturing service segment lead the market with over 45.0% share, owing to the fact that global telecom players demand assistance in designing, implementing, manufacturing, and testing of equipment on a large-scale
- The electronic design and engineering segment is projected to witness a CAGR close to 9.0% from 2017 to 2025. Advancements in technology are making it necessary for firms to subcontract design and engineering services to cope with ever-changing dynamics associated with technological developments and innovations
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast horizon. Increasing electronics production in the Southeast Asia region, supported by incentives and funding from a few electronic giants, is one of the primary growth stimulants for the market in the region
- The telecom electronic manufacturing services market is well-diversified. Companies focus on offering a wide range of services, thus enabling OEMs to focus on their core competent businesses. Key players in the industry include Benchmark Electronics, Inc.; Flex, Ltd.; Plexus Corp; and Jabil Circuit, Inc.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at
Grand View Research has segmented the global telecom EMS market on the basis of services and region:
Telecom EMS Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- Electronic design & engineering
- Electronics assembly
- Electronic manufacturing
- Supply chain management
Telecom EMS Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com