The Americas was the largest region in the students’ and workers’ accommodation market in 2016, accounting for around 43% market share. This was mainly due to a large number of student and migrant worker population. Asia was the second largest region accounting for around 25% market share. Europe was the third largest region accounting for around 26% market share.
The Students’And Workers’Accommodation Market Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global students’and workers’ accommodation sector.
Reasons to Purchase :
– Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
– Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and study.
Request a sample copy of Students And Workers Accommodation Market Report @
– Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
– Benchmark performance against key competitors.
– Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
– Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
– Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and study
– Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
– Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the students’ and workers’ accommodation? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The students’ and workers’ accommodation market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider hospitality market, and compares it with other markets.
– The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
– The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
– Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
– The regional and country breakdowns section gives an study of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
– Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
– The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
– The students’ and workers’ accommodation market section of the report gives context. It compares the students’ and workers’ accommodation market with other segments of the hospitality market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It study Expenditure Per Capita, The Students’ And Workers’ Accommodation Indicators Comparison.
Markets Covered: Workers’ Dormitories, Migrant Workers’ Camps, Dormitories, Off Campus Establishments
Companies Mentioned: American Campus Communities, Unite Group Plc, Education Realty Trust, Inc., Campus Crest Communities, Inc., Centurion Corporation
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Students’ And Workers’ Accommodation Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and study throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Click the link below to read the complete report :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter|Facebook| Linkedin |Google Plus