According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Specialty Paper Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global specialty paper market reached a volume of 35.8 Million Tons in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global specialty paper market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
Specialty paper is used to enhance the function, processing, and decoration of industrial products. It is cost-effective and offers high strength, performance, density, and porosity. It is widely available in varying colors, qualities, and finishes. At present, several manufacturers are offering recycled specialty paper due to rising environmental awareness among individuals.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/specialty-paper-market/requestsample
Global Specialty Market Trends:
The extensive use of specialty paper in various end use industries represents one of the key factors bolstering the market growth. For instance, it is used in the production of smart packages embedded with radio-frequency identification (RFID). These packages are extensively employed in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, automobile, and food and beverage (F&B) industries around the world. Apart from this, the expanding application of biodegradable plastic films in the agriculture and horticulture sectors for manufacturing plant pots is impelling the market growth. Moreover, governing agencies of numerous countries are imposing bans on non-biodegradable plastics, which is anticipated to increase the sales of specialty paper worldwide.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/specialty-paper-market
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- International Paper Company
- Stora Enso
- Nippon Paper Group, Inc
- Mondi PLC.
- Sappi Ltd.
- ITC Ltd.
- Domtar Corporation
- Munksjo Group
Key Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into label and release papers, printing papers, flexible packaging papers, rolling papers, décor papers, banknotes and security papers, and others. Amongst these, label and release papers account for the biggest market segment.
- Based on the raw material, pulp represents the most common raw material. Other major segments include fillers and binders, additives, coatings and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into packaging and labeling, printing and writing, industrial use, building and construction, and food service. At present, the packaging and labeling segment exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800