Several streets and sidewalks will be closed Jan. 24-26 for the removal of the tower crane associated with construction of the new AC Hotel:
- Fifth Street between Houston and Main streets.
- The intersection of Main and Fifth streets.
- Main Street between Fourth and Fifth streets.
- Main Street southbound between Fifth and Sixth streets.
- Main Street sidewalk, west curb line, between Fifth and Sixth streets.
Access to the Embassy Suites and Blackstone Hotel will be available via Main Street to Fifth Street.
The new AC Hotel Fort Worth will be a 250- room, 16-story, 165,722-square-foot upscale modern hotel. Highlights include high-design guest rooms and public spaces with sleek furnishings and intuitive technology features.