The Market Research on Single-cell Analysis, By Considering useful aspects like; Application, Cell Type — Global Future Forecast till 2022, published by MarketsandMarkets™, the report studies the global Single-cell Analysis market over the forecast period to 2022. The market is projected to reach USD 3.59 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 16.5%.
“Human cells to dominate the single-cell analysis market”
Based on the type of cells, the single-cell analysis market is segmented into human, animal, and microbial cells. The human cells segment is expected to dominate this market with the largest share in 2017. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the growing application areas of human stem cells and rising incidence of diseases such as cancer.
The Single-cell Analysis market is fragmented with the presence of emerging players;
The single cell analysis market is highly competitive with the presence of major players. Merck KGaA (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Promega Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), General ElectricCompany (U.K.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Miltenyi Biotec (Germany), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.(U.S.), Fluidigm Corporation (U.S.), NanoString Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S)…..Read More
Request a Sample Copy of “Single-cell Analysis Market” Consist 107 tables and 42 figures spread over 175 pages and in-depth TOC: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=171955254
Single-cell Analysis Market, by Product;
Single-cell Analysis Market, By Cell Type
- Human Cells
- Animal Cells
Single-cell Analysis Market, By Technique
- Flow Cytometry
Single-cell Analysis Market, By Application
· Research Application
· Medical Application
Single-cell Analysis Market, By End User
- Academic & Research Laboratories
- Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
Single-cell Analysis Market, by Region;
· North America (US, Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, Others)
· Rest of the World
For any queries Speak to our Analyst:
Major Key Points from Table of Content:
· Research Methodology
· Single-Cell Analysis Market: Premium Insights.
· Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Product.
· Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Technique.
· Single-cell Analysis Market, By Application
· Competitive Landscape
· Company Profiles
The Objectives Covered in This Research Report:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global Single-cell Analysis market based on product, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for the market leaders.
Major Key Points from List of Tables (Consist of 107 Tables):
· Projected Increase in the Number of Cancer Patients, By Type
· Market for Reagents, By Region
· Market for PCR, By Region
· Market for Microarray Systems, By Region
· Market for NGS, By Region
· Single-cell Analysis Market for Other Research Applications, By Region.
· North America: Single-Cell Analysis Market, By Country
· Europe: Market, By Product
· Asia: Single-cell Analysis Market, By Assay Type……. Click To Read Full Toc
Download PDF Brochure:
Major Key Points from List of Figures (Consist of 42 Figures):
· Academic & Research Laboratories are Expected to Be the Largest End Users of Single-Cell Analysis Instruments & Consumables
· Breakdown of Primary Interviews: By Company Type, Designation, and Region
· North America is the Largest Regional Segment in the Single-Cell Analysis Market
· Asian Countries to Witness the Highest Growth Rate During the Forecast Period
· Consumables to Dominate the Single-Cell Analysis Products Market During the Forecast Period
· Academic & Research Laboratories Estimated to Be the Largest End-User Segment in the Market
· Merck KGaA: Company Snapshot
· Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.: Company Snapshot
· Becton, Dickinson and Company: Company Snapshot
· Fluidigm Corporation: Company Snapshot
About MarketsandMarkets™ –
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model — GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “RT” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: [email protected]