The city will meet with residents at 6 p.m., Monday, Oct. 28, at Eugene McCray Community Center, 4935 Wilbarger St., to discuss replacement of sewer mains on several streets.
Affected streets include:
- Freddie Street from East Berry to Reed Street.
- Noe Street from Forbes Street to East Berry Street.
- South Hughes Avenue from Hardeman Street to Wilbarger Street.
- San Rose Drive from Fitzhugh Avenue to Forbes Street.
- Forbes Court from Forbes Street to Langston Street.
- Binkley Street from Burchill Road to Burchill Road South.
- Burchill Road from Binkley Street to Vaughn Boulevard.
- Burchill Road South from Thrall Street to Burchill Road.
- Little Street from Avenue J to Ada Avenue.
Make plans to attend the meeting to hear the schedule and find out about impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Dena Johnson at 817-392-7866.