The city will update residents about the construction schedule for sewer improvements in the Fairhaven and Central Meadowbrook neighborhoods at a meeting scheduled for 8 p.m. April 5 at Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church (in the sanctuary), 1509 Wilson Road.
Existing sewer lines are being replaced on the following street segments:
- Shilling Drive from Briarwood Lane to Kemble Street.
- Kemble Street from Watson Street east 200 feet.
- Barnett Street from Queen Street to Watson Street.
- Brentwood Stair Road from Shilling Drive to 1,185 feet east.
- Junius Street east 193 feet from Spear Street.
- Easement north of Reed Street from Freddie Street to Donalee Street.
- Easement between Wiman Drive and Reed Street from San Rose Drive west 800 feet.
- Alley north of Normandy Road from Carl Street to North Edgewood Terrace.
- Easement between South Hughes Avenue and Tahoe Drive from Wilbarger Street north 720 feet.
- Easement between Tahoe Drive and Carmel Drive from Wilbarger Street north 720 feet.
Make plans to attend the meeting to hear the schedule and find out about impacts to residents.
To learn more, contact project manager Rakesh Chaubey at 817-392-6051.