Due to the inclement weather, many Seattle Parks and Recreation programs are impacted today (Wednesday, Jan. 15).
- We will attempt to open all community centers (except for Bitter Lake Community Center, which is operating as an emergency shelter), teen life centers, and environmental centers from 11am-3pm as warming centers and for drop-in recreation activity only. Please call facilities before heading down and check back here for updates.
- We will attempt to open all pools from 12-3pm for drop-in swim only.
- Small Craft Centers will be closed.
- Interbay: Course open, no snow, full Operation
- Jackson: Course closed, winter recreation allowed, range and clubhouse normal hours.
- Jefferson: Course closed, no winter recreation, range and clubhouse normal hours.
- West Seattle: Course closed, no winter recreation, clubhouse open until noon
- ALL programs are CANCELLED at our community centers, pools, small craft centers, teen life centers, environmental centers. This includes School Age Care, preschool, Late Night Recreation Programs, Lifelong Recreation, Specialized Programs, athletics, and all recreation programs.
- ALL rentals are CANCELLED.
General Seatttle Parks and Recreation Snow Procedures Information:
here for general information on Seattle Parks and Recreation’s snow procedures.
Citywide winter weather response: Please click
here for information from the City of Seattle and the Seattle Department of Transportation about the City’s Winter Weather Response.
The post Seattle Parks & Recreation Snow Impacts for Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020 appeared first on Parkways.