Due to the inclement weather, some Seattle Parks and Recreation programs are impacted today (Tuesday, Jan. 14).
- All parks are open today.
- Community centers and pools are expected to be open today but delayed on a case-by-case basis (some programs are impacted; please see below for details and check back here for updates throughout the day). Please call your local facility before heading down.
- ALL Lifelong Recreation Programs are CANCELLED.
- All Before School Programs are CANCELLED.
- All Morning Preschool Programs are CANCELLED.
- PM Preschool and School Age Care programs are scheduled to operate as normal.
- All-Day Preschool has a late start (start time TBD).
- All Early Morning Lap Swims are CANCELLED.
- All morning swim lessons are CANCELLED.
- All other programs will take place as scheduled, unless individual facilities decide to cancel and notify participants.
General Seatttle Parks and Recreation Snow Procedures Information: Please click here for general information on Seattle Parks and Recreation’s snow procedures.
Citywide winter weather response: Please click here
for information from the City of Seattle and the Seattle Department of
Transportation about the City’s Winter Weather Response.
The post Seattle Parks & Recreation Snow Impacts for Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020 appeared first on Parkways.