Due to the inclement weather, some Seattle Parks and Recreation programs are impacted today (Monday, Jan. 13).
- Community Centers and Pools should be open today, though some may be delayed. Please check back here for updates or call your local facility before heading down.
- After School programs will be open and PM preschool will open.
- All parks are open.
- Early morning programs and early morning swim is cancelled.
- School and Preschool Programs: Before School programs are cancelled; AM Preschools are cancelled (full day preschools are on a 2-hour delay).
- Lifelong Recreation programs are cancelled.
- Specialized Populations programs are cancelled (evening programs may still occur–please check back here for updates).
Please click here for general information on Seattle Parks and Recreation’s snow procedures.
Citywide winter weather response: Please click here
for information from the City of Seattle and the Seattle Department of
Transportation about the City’s Winter Weather Response.
The post Seattle Parks & Recreation Snow Impacts for Monday, Jan. 13, 2020 appeared first on Parkways.