Renewable Energy in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market value and volume 2012-16 and forecast to 2021. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India renewable energy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2088902
– The renewable energy market consists of the net generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into five segments, these being hydroelectricity; wind energy; solar, tide and wave energy; electricity generated through biomass and waste; and geothermal energy. The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means in terawatt hours (TWh), and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual domestic and industrial retail prices per kWH, inclusive of applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
– The Indian renewable energy market had total revenues of $15.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2012 and 2016.
– Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.3% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 204.2 TWh in 2016.
– The Indian government is committed to increasing its use of renewable energy, and by 2040 wants to have 49% of total electricity generated by renewable resources.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the renewable energy market in India
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the renewable energy market in India
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India renewable energy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the India renewable energy market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the India renewable energy market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India renewable energy market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up India’s renewable energy market?
Major Companies Mentioned:
Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited
Jindal Steel & Power Limited
Tata Power Company Ltd.
Torrent Power Limited
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2088902
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.