The Protective Fabrics Market Global Industry size is estimated to have been USD 3.13 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 4.2% between 2016 and 2021.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=140716346
In this study, 2014 has been considered as the historical year, 2015 as the base year, and 2016–2021 as the forecast period for estimating market size of protective fabrics. The global protective fabrics market has been segmented based on type, raw material, end-use industry, and region. Fire & heat-resistant fabric is expected to play a key role in fueling the growth of the overall protective fabrics market owing to its unique properties, which makes it suitable for use in a wide range of applications. The demand for protective fabrics in law enforcement & military and healthcare application is increasing rapidly, thereby, driving the protective fabrics market.
- Stringent regulations pertaining to safety of the personnel in developed economies
- Requirement of security & protective measures
- Rising awareness about the safety of workers
Stringent regulations pertaining to safety of the personnel in developed economies
Government authorities are increasingly concerned over the health and safety of workers at their work place. Many government regulations and standards compel the end-use industries to provide protective clothing to the workers working in hazardous environment. For instance, according to the 2010 memorandum of the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), it is mandatory for the workers in the oil & gas industries to wear heat- and flame-resistant clothing. It also requires the workers at construction sites to wear high visibility safety apparels, as they are exposed to either traffic or moving machinery. The increased demand for protective clothing drives the market for advanced protective fabrics.
Direct Purchase [153 Pages Report] @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_reportNew.asp?id=140716346
Objectives of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of protective fabrics, in terms value
- To define, describe, and segment the global protective fabrics market by raw material, type and end-use industry
- To forecast the sizes of the market segments based on regions such as Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- To provide detailed information regarding the important factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, and opportunities)
- To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansion, collaboration, acquisition, agreement and new product developments in the global protective fabrics market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
In this report, market sizes have been derived using both bottom-up and top-down approaches. First, the market size for each raw material type (aramid, PBI, polyamide, cotton fibers, polyolefin, polyester, and others); product type (fire & heat-resistance, chemical-resistance, UV-resistance fabrics, and others); end-use industry (building & construction, oil & gas, firefighting, healthcare, law enforcement & military, and others) and for various regions (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) is identified through both secondary and primary research. The overall protective fabrics market sizes for various regions and countries have been calculated by adding these individual markets. The protective fabrics market has been further segmented based on end-use industry, using percentage split gathered during the research. For future growth (CAGRs) trends of the protective fabrics, the end-use industries – building & construction, oil & gas, firefighting, healthcare, law enforcement & military, and others have been analyzed. Findings of this study were verified through primary research by conducting extensive interviews with key officials such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and other executives.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=140716346
world’s No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research
reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium
studies in a year, M&M is catering to multitude of clients across 8
different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and
business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and
newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are
tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model
– GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to
identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write
“Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of
incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.
M&M’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “RT” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets. The new included chapters on Methodology and Benchmarking presented with high quality analytical infographics in our reports gives complete visibility of how the numbers have been arrived and defend the accuracy of the numbers.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
Mr. Shelly Singh
Markets and Markets
Tower No – B5
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India
Email: [email protected]