Request for Sample Report @ http://bit.ly/2yHCxuN
The passive optical network market is applicable for data-centric networks, as well as full-service voice, data and video networks. Ultimately, they can offer the largest bandwidth at the lowest cost. The organizations nowadays are looking for enhanced technological solutions to improve efficiency of the data transmission operations and lessen the Capex and Opex. In addition, the demand for solutions that furnish higher bandwidth along with increased network security and reliability is also scaling up the demand among the large as well as small and medium enterprises across the globe. In order to meet the growing demand for enhanced solutions, the passive optical network providers are matching the system with LAN, which is increasing the data transmission rate (more than 1Gbps per end point) and makes the solution cost effective and flexible. The POLAN is much more secured and reliable as the data transmitted cannot be tapped, and can transmit data over a longer area, up to 20 kms which was restricted to 100 meters in copper based LAN. The passive optical network market in APAC for the EPON technology is growing at CAGR of 3.28% and is expected to reach US$ 7.27 Bn in 2025 from 5.97 Bn in 2017.
Leading Passive Optical Network Market Players:
1. Adtran, Inc.
2. Adva Optical Networking Se
3. Calix, Inc.
4. Ciena Corporation
5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
6. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
7. Infinera Corporation
8. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
9. Nokia Corporation
10. ZTE Corporation
The increase in adoption of cloud computing and cloud based services, significantly demands for high bandwidth data transmission, with secured and reliable network over a larger area, which is achieved through deployment of passive optical networks. The passive optical network market is foreseen to be the promising in the near future owing to rapid integration of workstations with cloud in the developing countries across the globe. North America being a technological and manufacturing hub, would be one of the major regions that would witness the implications of passive optical network technology. An OLT is being widely adopted in the fibre optic access networks as it efficiently reduces the network construction costs, infrastructures for the fibres, and the subsequent network complexities. It also ensures high bandwidth and efficient integrations to the FTTx networks. This would ensure a high growth in the passive optical network market.
Geographically, in the North America is estimated to account for the maximum market share in 2017 in the passive optical network market, government support, and a supportive ecosystem of industries. With the increasing demand from customer for high quality products and services, companies are constantly innovating to serve their customer in the best possible way. The internet plays a critical business function in North America, and the US in particular. The market players that are operating successfully in North America passive optical network market are Calix, Inc., Infinera Corporation, Ciena Corporation, ADTRAN, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., and others. The factors that might hinder in the growth of the passive optical network market are, The less range of data transmission and less bandwidth is impacting negatively on the growth of the passive optical network market as the large enterprises as well as small and medium enterprises are demanding for high bandwidth to increase the business and optimize the efficiency of work structure. Key players in the market are taking measures to gain maximum benefit from on the opportunities in emerging markets. The major players in the passive optical network market include ZTE Corporation, Calix, Inc., Infinera Corporation, Ciena Corporation, ADTRAN, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Nokia Corporation, and ADVA Optical Networking SE.
Request for Buy Report @ http://bit.ly/2CLrLZ9
Reasons to Buy:
1. Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global passive optical network market
2. Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
3. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the passive optical network market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
4. Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
5. Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
6. Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
7. Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.