Passenger Rail in the United States Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States passenger rail market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2312003
– The passenger rail sector consists of all passenger transport by ‘heavy rail’ services, including international, inter-city, regional, and suburban trains (“Commuter trains” in US terminology are included). However, light rail, tram/streetcar, Metro/Subway, and similar trains are not included.
– The US passenger rail sector had total revenues of $25.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2013 and 2017.
– Sector consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 61.1 billion PKM in 2017.
– The slow overall growth of the US sector is consistent with the declining revenues from state-supported rail services; only the Northeast corridor segment has recorded increasing traffic volumes in recent years.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the passenger rail market in the United States
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the passenger rail market in the United States
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key passenger rail market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States passenger rail market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the United States passenger rail market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the United States passenger rail market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States passenger rail market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is the United States’s passenger rail market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2312003
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.