The Mayor’s Committee on Persons with Disabilities and the city’s Diversity Inclusion Committee are partnering to offer a Lunch & Learn panel discussion on Perspectives from the Differently Abled. The event begins at noon Oct. 19 at the Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex, Multipurpose Room, 505 W. Felix St.
Members of the community are invited to attend the engaging dialogue for Disability in Employment Awareness Month. A diverse panel of city employees and community leaders will share their personal stories and experiences.
- Clint Bench, employee in the Police Department.
- Blake Hailey, employee in the Code Compliance Department.
- Angela Locuste, city employee in the Human Resources Department.
- Lisa Ramsey, city employee in the Police Department.
- Sharon Richie, city employee in the Police Department.
- Rainey Doc Matthews, community leader and chair of the Mayor’s Committee on Persons with Disabilities.
- Mike Wyss, community leader and member of the Mayor’s Committee on Persons with Disabilities.
A complimentary box lunch will be provided to the first 100 who register for the program.