Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key Questions Answered:
– What was the size of the global waste management Industry by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the global waste management Industry in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global waste management Industry?
– How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
– How large is the global waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2311980
– The global waste management industry had total revenues of $81,699.7m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2013 and 2017.
– Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,372 million tons in 2017.
– Europe is the largest region for the global waste management industry, accounting for 42.5% of global industry value. This is due to the national targets which Europe has implemented to encourage recycling and reuse, resulting in the individual countries putting in individual measures including plastic bag charges and deposits on plastic bottles which are refunded when the empty bottle is returned.
– Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global waste management Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
– The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) – including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry’s value represents the amount of total typical charge per ton for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry’s volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates
Reasons to buy
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global waste management Industry
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global waste management Industry
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global waste management Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Else place an Inquire before Purchase http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2311980
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.