Baby food is any soft, easily consumed food, other than breastmilk or infant formula, which is made specifically for babies. The food comes in multiple varieties and tastes.
Over 80% of the world’s population lives in the developing world, and while global birthrates have steadily decreased across all regions and economic levels over the past 55 years, they remain highest in developing countries, according to the World Bank. In addition, rapid urbanization, the growth of the middle class and rising rates of female participation in the labor force in many developing markets has encouraged the adoption of convenience-oriented lifestyles, making baby food and infant formula more desirable.
Baby food and infant formula has various types, including infant formula, baby snacks, baby cereals, bottled & canned baby food and so on. Among the product family, infant formula accounts for the largest market share, which held about 71.04% market share in 2015.
As for the consumption region, Asia-Pacifc is the largest consumer, whose consumption was 2150 K MT in 2015, accounting for 41.23% share globally. The followers are Europe and USA, holding about 22.69% and 17.36% share respectively.
Marketing channels of baby food and infant formula is also various. Hypermarket, supermarket, drug stores, specialty stores, online sales are the major marketing channels of baby food and infant formula. In the recent few years, with the rapid development of internet, online shopping platform becomes popular. More and more moms prefer to buy baby food and infant formula through the platform, which impacts the traditional marketing channels largely.
Since baby is a special group, the quality of baby food and infant formula is under restrict regulations. Once some brand of baby food and infant formula has been exposed of quality issues, it will receive a deadly sales impact. Therefore, sometimes the baby food and infant formula manufacturers’ business will vary largely.
With the changing life style and more attention on babies, the baby food and infant formula market is estimated to continue to expand. And Asia-Pacific regions will continue to be the largest contributor to the industry.
This report studies the global market size of Baby Food and Infant Formula in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Baby Food and Infant Formula in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Baby Food and Infant Formula market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the global market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
In 2017, the global Baby Food and Infant Formula market size was 63000 million US$ and is forecast to 84700 million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2018. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Baby Food and Infant Formula market based on company, product type, application and key regions.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Baby Food and Infant Formula include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2362037
The key manufacturers in the Baby Food and Infant Formula include:
- Mead Johnson
- Westland Dairy
- Hain Celestial
- Plum Organics
- Ausnutria Dairy Corporation (Hyproca)
Market Size Split by Type:
- Standard cow’s milk-based formulas
- Soy-based formulas
- Hypoallergenic formulas
- Lactose-free formulas
Market Size Split by Application:
- 0-6 Months
- 6-12 Months
- 12 Months
Market size split by Region:
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia
- Central & South America: Brazil, Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa: GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Baby Food and Infant Formula market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Baby Food and Infant Formula market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Baby Food and Infant Formula manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Baby Food and Infant Formula with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Baby Food and Infant Formula submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Make an enquiry of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2362037
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019