Oil and Gas in Poland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Poland oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/256980
– The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
– The Polish oil & gas market had total revenues of $13,527.5m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -12.3% between 2013 and 2017.
– The crude oil segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $11,378.4m, equivalent to 84.1% of the market’s overall value.
– Despite the decline in the value of the Polish market, volume consumption levels have grown at a healthy pace thanks to growth in the wider economy especially in the Polish industrial sector. According to the OECD the country’s industrial production index increased consistently in the historic period, rising from 110.6 in 2013 to 131.5 in 2017. This has boosted demand for oil and gas in the country.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Poland
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Poland
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Poland oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Poland oil & gas market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the Poland oil & gas market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Poland oil & gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Poland’s oil & gas market?
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/256980
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 24
Grupa Lotos S.A. 24
Polski Koncern Naftowy ORLEN SA 27
Polish Oil and Gas Company SA (PGNiG) 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.