Oil and Gas in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/256966
– The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
– The Indonesian oil & gas market had total revenues of $30,316.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -16.3% between 2013 and 2017.
– The crude oil segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $26,344.6m, equivalent to 86.9% of the market’s overall value.
– The oil segment dominates in the wider Indonesian market and is likely to increase its share further in the forecast period as natural gas production has declined by 19% between 2010 and 2016. Natural gas consumption has also declined by 13% in the same time period, as Indonesia intensifies its move towards renewable energy. The oil segment will however still witness growth thanks to the growing industrial sector in the country and rising demand for fossil fuel driven vehicles.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Indonesia
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Indonesia
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the Indonesia oil & gas market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the Indonesia oil & gas market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia oil & gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Indonesia’s oil & gas market?
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/256966
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.