Oil and Gas in Denmark Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil and gas market in Denmark
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil and gas market in Denmark
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil and gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Denmark oil and gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Denmark oil and gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Key Companies Mentioned:
Maersk Oil and Gas A/S
Royal Dutch Shell plc
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the Denmark oil and gas market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the Denmark oil and gas market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Denmark oil and gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up Denmark’s oil and gas market?
The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country. The value of the oil segment is the total volume of refined petroleum products, including refinery consumption and losses, multiplied by the hub price of crude oil. The value of the gas segment is the total volume of dry natural gas consumed multiplied by the price of natural gas (Henry Hub spot price). The values represent the total revenues available to exploration and production companies from sales of crude oil and natural gas. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Danish oil and gas market is forecast to generate total revenues of $2.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -20.2% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -1.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 75.8 million boe in 2016.
The main factor influencing the recent performance of the world’s oil and gas markets is the sharp decline in global crude oil price in 2015 and 2016. At its lowest point in January 2016, the price of Brent crude oil had fallen to just $30.70 dollars per barrel.
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.