DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Software-Defined
Networking: North American Markets to 2023” report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the North American SDN
market by solution, end user and country. By solution, the market is
segmented into SDN configuration, hardware, software and services. End
users include cloud providers, carriers and enterprises. Revenue
estimates are provided for 2017. Using 2017 as base year, forecasts are
provided for 2018 and 2023. Market trends are also identified for each
solution segment and end user segment.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across the
North American market. The report concludes with a description of the
vendor landscape, including profiles of each major vendor in the North
American SDN market.
The Report Includes:
- Industry analysis of the software-defined networking (SDN) application
in North American region
- Quantification and an in-depth analysis of the North American SDN
market by solution, end user and country
- Overview of the deployment of SDN solutions among end users such as
cloud providers, carriers and enterprises
- Description of role of SDN in management and administration of
changing incoming and outgoing traffic patterns in data centers and
the virtualization of hardware and software
- Assessment of factors including drivers, restraints and opportunities
with a focus on current and future market trends that have a major say
in the market
- A brief study and impact analysis of current trends and strategies
adopted by players in the North American region
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Role of SDN in the Networking Industry
- SDN Brings a New Set of Products and Enhancements to Existing
- Market Drivers
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud Services in the Region
- Increasing Network Complexity
- Virtualization’s Sizable Impact on SDN
- Changing Traffic Patterns in Data Centers
- Market Restraints
- Challenges in the Placement of SDN Controllers
- Market Opportunity
- Opportunities in the Development of Internet of Things (IoT)
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Solution
- SDN Solutions
- Market Size and Forecast
- SDN Configuration
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
- SDN End Users
- Market Size and Forecast
- Cloud Providers
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Country
Chapter 7 Competitive Analysis
- Vendor Landscape for SDN
- Emergence of Open-Source SDN Software
- Emergence of Commercial SDN Software
- Key Market Developments
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Advanced Micro Devices (Amd), Inc.
- Aricent Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Ciena Corp.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Hpe)
- International Business Machines Corp. (Ibm)
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Vmware, Inc.
Chapter 9 List of Abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ct57jn/north_american?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900