Get Help With Cleaning After a year of dealing with the outbreak, cleanliness has become a serious issue and with good reason. Meeting standards of cleanliness to minimize risk isn’t just a matter of staying in business, it’s a matter of keeping people safe and healthy. With that in mind, it might be a good idea to get some extra help with your cleaning. For certain services and businesses, a...
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “North America Tumor Markers Sales Segment Forecasts for over 40 Tests: USA, Canada, Mexico–Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Tests and Technologies” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This new 3-country report from the author is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test.
This report is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding cancer diagnostic testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies during the next five years.
The report provides granular market segmentation analysis and forecasts for over 40 tumor markers; profiles leading suppliers and recent market entrants with innovative technologies and products; reviews current and emerging assays; reviews current instrumentation; evaluates emerging technologies; and offers specific opportunities and growth strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field.
Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Tests
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains
- ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA, Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG, Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar, Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone, Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein, Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin, Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product suppliers in major countries by individual test.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major cancer diagnostic assays.
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodiagnostic analyzers used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies.
- Companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative cancer diagnostic technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Clinical Genomics
- Decode Genetics
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Janssen Diagnostics
- Leica Biosystems
- Kyowa Medex
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Quest Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
- Wako Pure Chemicals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cqrmye
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900