North America ID Barcode Reading In Factory Automation Market is expected to hold the leading market share in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as growing need for data accuracy and data storage, increasing adoption of barcodes in various industries.
- On the other hand, high installation costs of barcode reader in factory automation are hampering the market growth
North America ID Barcode Reading In Factory Automation Market,
- By Product Type (Fixed Mount Barcode Scanner, Handheld Scanner, Mobile Computers, Barcode Scanners, Others),
- By Technology (Laser Scanners, Omnidirectional Barcode Scanners, Camera-Based Readers, CCD Readers (Charge Coupled Device), RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology, Pen-Type Scanners, Others),
- By Barcode Type (2D, 1D), By Vertical (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Logistics, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Medical, Packaging, Oil & Gas, Others),
- By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- The North America ID barcode reading in factory automation market is segmented based on product type into four notable segments as fixed mount barcode scanner, mobile computers barcode scanner, handheld scanner and stationary scanner and others.
- In 2018, fixed mount barcode scanner is expected to dominate the ID barcode readers in factory automation market with 42.78% market share growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major factors driving the market for North America ID barcode readers in factory automation market are growing need for data accuracy and data storage, increasing adoption of barcodes in various industries.
Cognex was founded in 1981 and is headquartered at Massachusetts, U.S. The company is a leading manufacturer of vision systems, software, sensors, and industrial barcode readers used in manufacturing automation.
The company offers various product such as machine vision, vision sensor, vision system, 3D laser profile, vision software, OEM products, barcode readers, fixes mount barcode readers, handheld barcode reader, mobile solutions, barcode verifiers and ESD safe barcode readers.
HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC:
Founded in 1906 and headquartered in New Jersey, U.S. Honeywell international Inc. manufactures commercial and consumer products.
The company operates in various business segments which include aerospace, home and building technologies, performance materials & technologies and safety & productivity solutions business segments.
For Best Customized Report Speak To Analyst @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=north-america-id-barcode-reading-in-factory-automation-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research