North America Acrylic Elastomers Market is expected grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The major factors contributing to the increased use of acrylic elastomers in automobile industry, advanced properties of acrylic elastomers as compared to conventional elastomers and increasing applications of acrylic elastomers in various industries has increased the growth of market. On the other hand fluctuating price of raw materials, high prices of AEM prompting OEMs to opt for thermoplastics and regulatory issues is hampering the growth of market.
Key Drivers: North America Acrylic Elastomers Market
North America is the growing market for acrylic Elastomers due to increase in applications for measurement and inspection in automobile sector
Key Points: North America Acrylic Elastomers Market
North America acrylic elastomers market is dominated by Dowdupont followed by BASF SE, Zeon Corporation, NOK Corporation, Trelleborg AB, Kuraray Co., Ltd and Others
- Ethylene acrylic elastomers market is expected to dominate the North America acrylic elastomers with market share of 54.1%
- The acrylic elastomers market in the North America region is leading in U.S. The U.S. has highest CAGR of 8.5%.
Market Segmentation: North America Acrylic Elastomers Market
- The North America acrylic elastomers market is segmented based on type into two notable segments as ethylene acrylic and acrylic co-monomer elastomers/polyacrylic (ACM). In 2018, ethylene acrylic elastomers (AEM) market will dominate the market with 54.1% shares by 2025.
- The North America acrylic elastomers market is segmented based on derivative type into four notable segments; ethyl acrylate, butyl acrylate, methyl acrylate and ethyhexyl acrylate. In 2018, ethyl acrylate market will dominate the market with the highest market share.
- The North America acrylic elastomers market is segmented based on end-user into four notable segments; automotive, construction, industrial machinery, paints & coatings, adhesives & sealants, textiles and others. In 2018, automotive segment is expected to dominate the acrylic elastomers market in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research