Review of the top PS4, Nintendo Switch & Xbox One early Prime Day deals available for Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 sale
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Xbox, Playstation & Nintendo Prime Day deals are starting now. Retail Fuse, the online deals experts, have rounded up the top early deals and are listing them below.
Best Nintendo Prime Day Deals:
- Save $10 on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch – this best-selling Nintendo Switch game is on sale now at Amazon
- Save $10 on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch – this best-selling Nintendo Switch game is on sale now at Amazon
- Save $30 off on the Nintendo Labo Variety Kit – this DIY kit lets you make customizable cardboard creations for the Nintendo Switch
- Save up to 43% off on Nintendo consoles, games, bundles & accessories at the Amazon Prime Day sale – including price drops on Nintendo Switch & Nintendo Wii gear
Best Xbox One Prime Day Deals:
- Save $112 on the Xbox One S Two Controller Bundle (1TB)
- Save $137 on the Xbox One X 1TB Console
- Save 24% off on the Xbox One S PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Bundle
- Save up to 28% off on Microsoft Xbox One consoles, games, bundles & accessories at the Amazon Prime Day sale
Best Sony PS4 Prime Day Deals:
- Save 45% off on Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 Bundle with DualShock-4 Wireless Controller
- Save 32% off on the DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4
- Save $191 on the Logitech Driving Force G29 Gaming Racing Wheel and Pedals
- Save 25% off on the PlayStation 4 Platinum Wireless Headset
- Save 67% off on SOULCALIBUR VI PlayStation 4 Collector’s Edition
- Save 21% off on the PlayStation VR – Astro Bot Rescue Mission + Moss Bundle
- Save up to $450 on Sony Playstation 4 consoles, games, bundles & accessories at the Amazon Prime Day sale
Prime Day deals are limited in stock and some discounts are only accessible to Prime members. Find all currently active deals on the Amazon Prime Day page.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andrew Mathews ([email protected])