Press Registration Open!
–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#isdafintech–The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) will
hold its Technology Forum in New York on Thursday November 8, 2018. Accredited
journalists are invited to attend the event. Please RSVP to Lauren Dobbs email@example.com.
- Pramod Achanta, Blockchain Services Leader – North America, IBM
- Todd McDonald, Co-Founder, Head of Partnerships, R3
- Sandeep Arora, Chief Operating Officer, Citi Markets and
Securities Services, Citi
- Cyril Cottu, Global Head of eCommerce & Digital, BNP Paribas
- Charles Elkan, Managing Director & Global Head of Machine
Learning, Goldman Sachs
- Narasimha Kodihalli, CEO and Founder, OpenRisk
- Arjun Jayaram, CEO and Founder, Baton Systems
- Joshua Lim, Director, Trading, Galaxy Digital
- Marcos López de Prado, Principal and Head of Machine Learning,
AQR Capital Management
- Kelly Mathieson, Head of Financial Products, Digital Asset
- Neil Mitchell, Senior Product Architect, Digital Asset
- Mani Pillai, President, SwapsHub
The conference will include sessions on:
- ISDA Common Domain Model (CDM): Why is it so important to have
a standard representation of events and actions that occur throughout
the derivatives lifecycle? Will it help encourage the broad adoption
of new technologies?
- Artificial intelligence: How are financial markets looking to
- Crypto assets: Are there opportunities for crypto assets to be
used in the derivatives market?
- Smart contracts: Can smart contracts replace traditional
See the latest conference agenda with a complete list of speakers here.
Thursday November 8, 2018
|ISDA Conference Center|
|10 East 53rd Street (entrance on 52nd and 53rd Street)|
|New York, NY 10022|
Since 1985, ISDA has worked to make the global derivatives markets safer
and more efficient. Today, ISDA has over 900 member institutions from 70
countries. These members comprise a broad range of derivatives market
participants, including corporations, investment managers, government
and supranational entities, insurance companies, energy and commodities
firms, and international and regional banks. In addition to market
participants, members also include key components of the derivatives
market infrastructure, such as exchanges, intermediaries, clearing
houses and repositories, as well as law firms, accounting firms and
other service providers. Information about ISDA and its activities is
available on the Association’s website: www.isda.org.
Follow us on Twitter @ISDA.
All press attending this conference must register in
Please send your name, affiliation, and contact details to Lauren Dobbs firstname.lastname@example.org
ISDA® is a registered trademark of the International Swaps
and Derivatives Association, Inc.
Lauren Dobbs, +1 212-901-6019