Meat and Livestock in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China meat & livestock market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2294326
– The meat and livestock market is defined as animals reared worldwide for consumption purposes.
– The Chinese meat & livestock market had total revenues of $151,033.6m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7% between 2013 and 2017.
– Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -2.5% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 72.5 million ton in 2017.
– The growing trend of urbanization in China is resulting in the number of people living in the countryside and available for work in the agricultural sector declining. According to the World Bank for example in 2007 31.2% of all employed people in China were working in the country’s agricultural sector. A decade later this figure has dropped to 17.5%. The continued trend of urbanization has therefore reduced the availability of work force in rural China as well.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the meat & livestock market in China
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the meat & livestock market in China
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat & livestock market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China meat & livestock market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the China meat & livestock market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the China meat & livestock market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China meat & livestock market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up China’s meat & livestock market?
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2294326
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.