MUNCY, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Muncy Bank Financial, Inc., (OTC: MYBF), the parent company of The Muncy
Bank and Trust Company, recently released the financial results for the
nine months ending September 30, 2018.
Financial highlights for Muncy Bank Financial, Inc. for the nine months
ending September 30, 2018 compared to 2017 include:
- Dividend paid increased to $0.97/share compared to $0.91/share in 2017
- Shareholders’ Equity increased 0.4% to $44,134,000
- Total Deposits increased 19.2% to $397,609,000
- Net Loans increased 9.1% to $362,970,000
- Total Assets increased 9.2% to $462,053,000
- Return on Average Assets was 1.06% compared to 0.91% in 2017
- Return on Average Equity was 10.61% compared to 8.47% in 2017
Net income through September 30, 2018 was $3,463,000 or $2.37 per share,
compared to $2,756,000 or $1.88 per share for the same period in 2017.
With the bank’s loan growth of 9.1%, the bank’s overall delinquency
ratio was .37% of gross loans outstanding, with loan loss allowance
totals of $3,858,000 or 1.05% of loans outstanding. Total deposits
increased to $397,609,000 compared to $333,584,000 for the same period
Muncy Bank Financial, Inc. increased dividends 6.6% year-to-date to
$0.97 per share compared to $0.91 per share at September 30, 2017. The
third quarter 2018 dividend represented the 332nd consecutive dividend
payout dating back to 1935. Muncy Bank Financial, Inc. has increased its
dividend payout since 1990.
About Muncy Bank Financial, Inc.
Muncy Bank Financial, Inc. is the bank holding company for The Muncy
Bank & Trust Company. The Muncy Bank & Trust Company serves customers
through their retail banking, commercial banking, and financial services
divisions. Muncy Bank offices are located in the communities of Muncy,
Clarkstown, Hughesville, Montoursville, Dewart, Avis and Linden.
Muncy Bank Financial, Inc.
Lori Strimple, 570-940-1932