This industry study presents the global Military Surveillance Drones market size, historical breakdown data (2013–2018) and forecast (2018–2025). The Military Surveillance Drones production, revenue and market share by manufacturers, key regions and type;
The consumption of Military Surveillance Drones in volume terms are also provided for major countries (or regions), and for each application and product at the global level. Market share, growth rate, and competitive factors are also evaluated for market leaders Boeing, Airbus, etc.
An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), commonly known as a drone, is an aircraft without a human pilot aboard. UAVs are a component of an unmanned aircraft system (UAS); which include a UAV, a ground-based controller, and a system of communications between the two. The flight of UAVs may operate with various degrees of autonomy: either under remote control by a human operator or autonomously by onboard computers.
The global military UAV market is dominated by companies based in the United States and Israel. By sale numbers, The US held over 60% military-market share in 2017. Four of top five military UAV manufactures are American including General Atomics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grummanand Boeing, followed by the Chinese company CASC. Israel companies mainly focus on small surveillance UAV system and by quantity of drones, Israel exported 60.7% (2014) of UAV on the market while the United States export 23.9% (2014); top importers of military UAV are The United Kingdom (33.9%) and India (13.2%). United States alone operated over 9,000 military UAVs in 2014.
Global Military Surveillance Drones market size will reach xx million US$ by 2025, from xx million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018–2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Military Surveillance Drones.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Thales Group
- Elbit Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- General Atomics
Military Surveillance Drones Breakdown Data by Type
- by Type
- Fixed Wing
- by Payload
- Electro-Optic/Infrared Sensor
- Maritime Patrol Radar
- Electronic Intelligence
Military Surveillance Drones Breakdown Data by Application
- Search And Rescue
- Border Security
Military Surveillance Drones Production by Region
- United States
- South Korea
- Other Regions
Military Surveillance Drones Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Military Surveillance Drones status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Military Surveillance Drones manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Military Surveillance Drones :
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year: 2018–2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Military Surveillance Drones market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports