“Managed Security Service (MSS) in Asia Pacific: Telcos’ MSS Portfolio and Market Approach”, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the MSS in Asia Pacific. It delivers qualitative insights into the MSS market, analyzing key trends and case studies of telco’s MSS portfolios.
Telcos are well placed to offer MSS given their place as network operators and ability to offer unique capabilities in threat intelligence. They are also turning to new partner models with other operators, embracing open source to move away from being pure resellers and in some cases fusing offers with late stage start-ups to further innovate. In Asia Pacific, a number of operators such as Singtel, NTT Security and Telstra are leading the charge in the MSS market.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2332452
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides a framework, definition and service value of the MSS in the region.
– Section 2: Telcos’ Go-to-Market Approach on Managed Security Services: This section analyses the market strategies that telcos are adopting for their MSS services. It includes analyzing telco’s MSS portfolios, strategic partnerships with security vendors and investments in security operations centers.
– Section 3: Case Studies: Case study on Singtel, NTT Security and Telstra MSS product portfolio and market approaches.
– Section 4: Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the telcos in the MSS market.
– In Asia Pacific, although telco’s may initially not be strongly associated with security services, expanding their managed services portfolio to include MSS has become a strategic initiative to create a new source of revenue.
– The types of services offered are polarized around 2 trends: with pan- regional and Local Tier I telcos, offering sophisticated MSS services, such as Real Time threats monitoring from its in-country SOC or DDoS mitigation services; and in the other side, Tier II local telcos with very basic MSS offerings, such as managed firewall and anti-spam cloud based services.
– Strategic partnerships with security vendors are key MSS go-to-market strategies deployed by telcos to succeed in the enterprise security services market. SOCs are key enablers for telcos to offer more advanced and sophisticated MSS services, such as real-time security monitoring and incident response.
Reasons to buy
– This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Asia Pacific’s MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report examines the key telcos go-to-market approach on MSS services in Asia Pacific.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in Asia Pacific’s evolving MSS market.
Major Companies Mentioned:
Firstwave Cloud Technology
Palo Alto Networks
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2332452
Table of Contents
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services definition 7
Managed Security services value chain 8
Section 2: Telcos’ Go-to-Market Approach on MSS 9
Managed Security market trends and portfolio 10
Strategic partnership with leading security vendors 12
Acquisition of security vendors 13
Section 3: Case Studies 14
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 18
Acronyms and Definitions 21
Companies Mentioned 23
About the authors 24
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.