DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Major
AI Voice Assistant Brands and Their Latest Developments” report
has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Four years since the advent of the AI (Artificial Intelligence) voice
assistant, Amazon, Google, and other big tech firms have been developing
related technologies, hardware products, and applications of their own,
and have pioneered. This report analyzes the development of AI voice
assistants from the standpoint of the market’s vanguards such as Amazon
and Google, and from technical, product, and application perspectives as
well. It is intended as a reference point for businesses who are
interested in tapping opportunities in this arena.
List of Topics
- This research report presents shipment volume and value forecast, and
recent quarter review of the Taiwanese mobile PC industry, comprising
of notebook PCs and tablets and covering mainly ODM, OEM, EMS, OBM,
and private-label makers.
- The report includes shipment volume and value, ASP, manufacturer
volume ranking, shipment by product mix.
- The content of this report is based on primary data obtained through
interviews with Taiwan’s notebook PC and tablet makers which have
production facilities in Taiwan and/or China.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Technology-wise: Simplified, Personalized, and More Human
2.1 Amazon Alexa
2.2 Google Assistant
3. Product-wise: Portable and Large-screen Smart Speakers
4. Application-wise: The Four Primary Applications
- Dark Blue Labs
- Ivona Software
- Linglong Techology
- Mead Johnson
- Mengniu Dairy
- Nongfu Spring
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wht5zv/major_ai_voice?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900