A wheel of fire and BBoy Neguin at centre of Yaman Okur’s summer creation.
The summer heat is laid bare by Madonna’s occasional choreographer in part two of Four Seasons of Dance.
Created by Yaman Okur and with Brazilian BBoy Neguin as its centrepiece, ‘Summer’ is the latest instalment in four seasonal videos of dance. Here is all you need to know:
– Four Seasons of Dance celebrates the mood and colours of each month with a nod to the composer Vivaldi.
– ‘Summer’ mixes contemporary dance, hip-hop, Capoeira and breakdance under the direction of Okur, who worked with Madonna on her tours for Sticky and Sweet, and MDNA.
– At the heart of ‘Summer’ is a wheel of fire with BBoy Neguin appearing alongside hip-hop dancer Arianna Ciocchetti.
– BBoy Neguin took up dancing aged 14 in his home town of Paraná in Brazil where dance is a way of life, his eclectic development on the dance scene with a heavy Capoeira influence.
– The spring video for the Vernal Equinox can be found HERE.