Several recommendations have been drafted for the future of Fort Worth’s transit system.
What do you want the future of transit to look like in Fort Worth? Learn more about the city’s recommended transit system at one of the upcoming Transit Moves Fort Worth public meetings.
Meetings will begin with an open house followed by a short presentation 15 minutes after the start of the meeting.
Choose from these meetings:
- Feb. 29, 10-11:30 a.m., Como Community Center, 4660 Horne St. Served by Trinity Metro routes 27 and 32.
- March 2, 6-7:30 p.m., Southwest Regional Library, 4001Library Lane. Served by route 25.
- March 3, noon to 1:30 p.m., 1001 Jones St. Served by TEXRail, TRE and local and express bus routes.
- March 4, 6-7:30 p.m., East Regional Library, 6301 Bridge St. Served by route 20.
- March 5, 6-7:30 p.m., Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 N.E. 36th St. Served by Route 12.
- March 18, 6-7:30 p.m., Heritage Trace Church of Christ, 4201 Heritage Trace Parkway. Served by route 11.
- March 19, 7-8 p.m., Shamblee Library, 1062 Evans Ave. Served by routes 4 and 8.
A Facebook Live online public meeting will be held in the future.