Laundry care manufacturers continue improving their existing laundry care products and innovating new ones with more features. In powder detergents, Omo’s 100% effective stain removal product with a touch of Comfort and Persil’s new Millions Power were introduced in 2016. Persil also enhanced its liquid detergent in 2016 claiming that it is twice as viscous. In fabric softeners, companies emphasise concentrated products rather than standard ensuring that their marketing communication strategies reflect this. For example, Comfort standard liquid fabric softener by Binzagr Lever Ltd (Unilever Arabia) includes a promotional message: “Try Comfort essence concentrate for 14 days of freshness!”. In fine fabric detergents, which tends to grow rapidly in Saudi Arabia due to its main communicational message, “abaya shampoo”, Omino Bianco and Persil have developed their products for renewing black colour. Also, spot and stain removers emerged in 2016 due to the launch of Clorox Clothes by Abudawood & Partners for Industry Co in both powder and liquid formats strongly competing against Vanish.
Laundry Care in Saudi Arabia market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carpet Cleaners, Fabric Softeners, Laundry Aids, Laundry Detergents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Laundry Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Household Possession of Washing Machines
2. Household Possession and Number of Washing Machines
3. Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value
4. NBO Company Shares of Laundry Care: % Value
5. LBN Brand Shares of Laundry Care: % Value
6. Forecast Sales of Laundry Care by Category: Value
8. Sales of Home Care by Category: Value
9. Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value
10. Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports
74total visits,4visits today